Kalani Kai Legal Documents
Thank you for registering as a Kalani member qualified to purchase in Kalani Kai Retreat Village.
All purchase documents have been completed and are now available. Before Member can make a Deposit to reserve a Retreat style and location, Member must receive and read the following documents:
- Use Permits: County of Hawai'i Special Management Area Use Permit No. 427 and County of Hawai'i Special Permit No. 1186.
- Stewardship Documentation
- Articles of Organization for Retreat Village at Kalani Kai, LLC, a Hawai'i Limited Liability Company.
- Operating Agreement for Retreat Village at Kalani Kai, LLC.
- Land Sales Agreement, including mortgage in favor of Koob Family Limited Partnership I.
- Aesthetics and Covenants: Kalani Practical Aesthetics and Kalani Covenants. Note: Because this document is a recommendation does not require the signature of the purchasing member, and is 65 pages long, you may wish to skip over it and read later.
- Legal Opinion: Steve Strauss Opinion Letter.
- Disclosure Document for Kalani Honua, Inc, and Retreat Village at Kalani Kai, LLC. Also, IRS form 990 is included in the Disclosure Document in low resolution.
- Current Purchase Fees & Terms are provided with your stewardship tour of the Kalani campus.
- Receipt of Deposit Funds.
- Agreement to Purchase Membership Interest for Retreat Stewardship in Retreat Village at Kalani Kai LLC; this is also Exhibit E of the Disclosure Document
- Warranty Deed
NOTE: All figures, facts, information and prices are approximate and are subject to change at anytime. All renderings, maps, site plans, photos, virtual tours, virtual photos, floor plans, graphic images, drawings and all other information are approximate and are provided to assist in visualizing the materials and may not be accurately depicted and may be changed at anytime.